The National Shrine of Saint Jude are looking forward to welcoming pilgrims on 31 May 2014 - in three days! The summer is always very beautiful at the Shrine, and it will be lovely to see visitors on what we hope will be a beautiful and warm day.
11.00: Devotions with Anointing
12.00 – 13.00: Picnic on the grounds & opportunity for Sacrament of Reconciliation.
13.30: Open Air Mass
14.30: Saint Jude procession and prayers
15.00: Brown scapular enrolment
* tours of the Shrine will take place throughout the day
* meet some friars
*tea and coffee available
* purchase gifts from the Shrine Shop in the
* light a candle
* pray and leave intentions
* join the Guild of Saint Jude
* take part in our raffle
* children’s treasure hunt and face painting
Do you need directions to the Shrine for Saturday? Here is a very useful guide to getting here: http://www.carmelite.org/index.php?nuc=content&id=118